ISE recently received a Microsoft Gold OEM certification, demonstrating a “best-in-class” ability and commitment to meet Microsoft’s customers’ evolving needs in today’s dynamic business environment and distinguishing itself within the top 1 percent of Microsoft’s partner ecosystem.
What is it?
The Microsoft Gold Competency serves as a beacon to the market that a company has exhibited the highest level of expertise within a specific technology specialization.
What are the requirements to become certified?
1) Complete a rigorous number of tests to prove technological expertise
2) Have the correct number of Microsoft Certified Professionals within the business
3) Show commitment to customer satisfaction via means of a yearly survey
4) Submit customer references
5) Demonstrate proper use of licensing and equipment
Congratulations to Newton Nguyen, Michael Castro, and Steven Le posing in our Tech Center below, after passing all the required Microsoft tests.